Job Description: Warehouse Coordinator, Dangerous Drugs or Dangerous Devices Distribution Experience (Pharma Techs welcomed)
Mendtronix Inc. is an advanced Technical and Logistical company specializing in pharma product distribution, medical and non-medical assembly, repairs and refurbishments and we are hiring! We have an immediate full-time opening for a motivated and team-oriented Warehouse Coordinator in Poway, CA (San Diego area).
Position Summary: This position performs the critical role of overseeing the successful execution of Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements on behalf of our 3rd party customers, which includes (but is not limited to) the contract manufacture, service, fulfillment, and repair of products.
Essential Job Functions include, but are not limited to:
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF ONE YEAR PAID WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE PAST THREE YEARS RELATED TO THE DISTRIBUTION OR DISPENSING OF DANGEROUS DRUGS OR DANGEROUS DEVICES IN A LICENSED PHARMACY, DRUG WHOLESALER, DRUG DISTRIBUTOR, DRUG MANUFACTURER, OR A THIRD-PARTY-LOGISTICS PROVIDER.
· High school diploma or GED.
· 1 - 3 years of experience working in a warehouse environment preferred.
· Strong business computer skills, Business ERP, MSOffice applications and communicating via emails.
· Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally both in writing and orally.
· Commitment to the task, detail-oriented and organized, reliable and dependable.
· Ability to lift up to 60 plus pounds
· Ability to frequently stand, kneel and walk on a hard surface as well as bend, stoop, reach and use a ladder.
· Ability to use a picker, packing machine and forklift and computer for fulfilling shipping orders.
· Experience arranging UPS/FedEx and LTL freight shipments.
· Vision to accurately read all necessary labels, documents, and computer monitor screens.
Working knowledge of how to use a packing machine, picker, pallet jack and forklift for fulfilling shipping orders.
Working knowledge of freight and international shipping processes. Working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and ERP software. Strong leadership skills as well as communication skills, both verbal and written.
Ability to lift up to 60 plus pounds
Ability to frequently stand, kneel and walk on a hard surface as well as bend, stoop, reach and use a ladder.
Vision to accurately read all necessary labels, documents, and computer monitor screens.
The Company provides competitive health and dental benefits, 401(k), a professional environment, pay commensurate with experience and responsibility, and growth within the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $22.00/hour contingent on experience and abilities
Job ID: 253503451