The amazing providers, employees, and volunteers at Logan Health gift this organization with their innovation, knowledge, and compassion. Together, we're connecting our community to trusted, quality care and helping to improve lives every day.
Logan Health is a nonprofit, 577-bed health system located in the iconic Flathead Valley of northwest Montana. While the main medical campus is located in Flathead County, Logan Health draws from a total service area covering 13 counties, nearly 40,000 square miles and a population of more than 600,000. The health system consists of five hospitals, more than 40 provider clinics and a host of other health care services, including the nation’s first rural air ambulance service (A.L.E.R.T.), which it has maintained for more than 40 years. More than 4,300 physicians, nurses, health care professionals and support staff work together to provide patients and their families with a positive, proactive, patient-centered experience. Founded in 1910, Logan Health has provided exceptional
care for more than 100 years to the communities it serves. Throughout its history, the organization has continued to grow and evolve with the growth and changing needs of the communities it serves.
Improving health, comfort and life.
To be a fully integrated and aligned health care system that provides high quality and low cost primary, specialty and tertiary medical care for the people we serve.
Our Core Values
As guardians of this amazing organization, we will:
• Uphold INTEGRITY in our words and actions.
• Show COMPASSION to every person, every time.
• Provide SERVICE to our patients, our co-workers and our community.
• Demonstrate EXCELLENCE every day, in every way.
• Take OWNERSHIP for all we do.
Above all...do the right thing!
An iHire Choice Employer!
We took iHire's pledge to treat job seekers well by:
• Following fair hiring practices as an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
• Having initial applications that take less than 10 minutes to complete
• Keeping applicants informed, even when we close a job or take a candidate out of the running
Benefits may vary per position and employment status